Ashley Blair Arnett
Read the Minns & Arnett Testimonials
Ashley’s practice has primarily consisted of litigation. She has tried cases with Michael ranging from legal malpractice to white-collar defense (primarily criminal tax defense). She has also handled civil tax issues for large Houston based businesses.
Ashley has participated in cases in state and federal courts in Texas, Minnesota, Florida, Arizona, Hawaii, Nevada, Massachusetts, Illinois, Washington, South Carolina, Colorado, Virginia, and the U.S. Tax Court.
Ashley completed her undergraduate degree with a major in Political Science in three years, graduating with honors from Lamar University in Beaumont, Texas. Ashley is a 2008 graduate of St. Mary’s University School of Law.
Law License Received
- Supreme Court of Texas (Bar Card No. 24064833) November 7, 2008
- United States Court of Appeals of the Fifth Circuit (New Orleans, LA) November 24, 2008
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit (San Francisco, CA) November 24 2008
- United States Court of Appeals for the Eighth Circuit (St. Louis, MO) November 25, 2008
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit (Richmond, VA) December 8, 2008
- United States Tax Court (Washington, D.C.) (Bar No. AA0268) December 10, 2008
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Texas February 5, 2009
- United States District Court of the Northern District of Texas July 7, 2011
- Supreme Court of the United States of America February 27, 2012
- United States District Court for the District of Colorado November 7, 2013
- United States Court of Appeals for the Tenth Circuit (Denver, CO) April 21, 2014
- United States District Court for the Western District of Texas September 26, 2014
- United States District Court for the Western District of Michigan November 21, 2014
- United States Court of Appeals for the Sixth Circuit June 9, 2015
- United States Court of Appeals for the First Circuit June 24, 2015